Multi AV to HDMI Conference Table Connection UnitPart No. 38271
- Solution for integrating multiple devices in to meeting/conference/class room or auditorium
- Concealed, in-desk design helps reduce cable clutter
- Convert multiple analogue & digital inputs to a HDMI output
- Features VGA & Audio, Composite Video, Mini DisplayPort and HDMI AV inputs
- 2 year warranty
The LINDY Multi AV Input to HDMI Presentation Switch allows you to conveniently share content from a variety of devices to a HDMI display, such as a projector, using just a single cable. Each of the connected devices is instantly converted and scaled to a HDMI signal, with the Presentation Switch automatically switching to use the most recently active device, making it ideal for use in class rooms, meeting/conference rooms and auditoriums. For added convenience the Switch also features an Ethernet pass though port and a USB charging (5V 1.5A) port, handy for use in the absence of WiFi or for powering mobile devices. When the switch is not in use the integrated protection panel can be pulled over the connectors hiding them from sight and protecting them from dust.
In addition to the options given by the ports featured on the Switch, it is also possible to connect devices featuring different interfaces such as DisplayPort, DVI, MHL, Slimport using our range of AV converters. The Presentation Switch can be used in conjunction with our range of long length HDMI cables and HDMI Extender's to reach even the most awkwardly located display or projector.
- Multi AV Input to HDMI Presentation Switch
- Desk Mount Hooks x 2
- 12V 2A Multi-Country Power Supply
- LINDY Manual
- HDMI A Female
- Mini DisplayPort Female
- VGA 15 Pin Female
- 3.5mm Audio Female
- 3 x RCA Female (Composite Video + Stereo Audio)
- RJ45 Female Ethernet (Pass-through)
- HDMI A Female
- RJ45 Female Ethernet (Pass-through)
- USB Type A Female (5V 1.5A Power Only)
- Maximum Analogue Video Input: 1920x1080p 60Hz
- Maximum Digital Video Input: 1920x1080p 60Hz
- Analogue Audio Support: 2 Channel Stereo (3.5mm & 2 x RCA)
- Digital Audio Support: up to 7.1 Channel Surround Sound (HDMI, Mini DisplayPort)
- Dimensions: 14x9x5cm
- Weight: 1.250kg (approx)
All orders received before 3.00pm on a working day are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability). Orders received after 3.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
Two delivery options are available...
Airmail - €6.99 (incl. VAT)
- Goods are typically delivered within 5 working days, but can take up to 15 days; if you require your goods more urgently we recommend you use the courier delivery option below
- Only available for goods that weigh less than 0.5kg and have a total value of less than €75 (for insurance purposes), otherwise our courier delivery option automatically applies (see below).
- Orders can not be tracked online
Courier Delivery - €14.99 (incl. VAT)
- Goods are usually delivered within 2 to 3 working days
- Orders can be tracked online
Please note: if the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional carriage charges may apply. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you separately via email before dispatch to inform you of any additional charges.
'Working day' means all days excluding Saturday, Sunday and UK public holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is €6.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: +44 1642 754040
Fax: +44 1642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.