NC-40 Active Noise Cancelling HeadphonesPart No. 20425
- What Hi-Fi and Sunday Mirror Award Winning Headphones
- 16dB active noise and high output 40mm drivers for superb sound quality
- Neat, folding design for portability
- Supplied with a carry bag, in-flight adapter, 1.2m cable, and 6.3mm stereo adapter
- 2 year warranty
These What Hi-Fi Award Winning headphones contain inverse phase active technology which 'cancel out' background noise resulting in a more enjoyable audio experience. The 40mm driver units provide superior sound performance whilst the soft, cushioned earpads are comfortable to wear for long periods. Perfect for on a long flight, train journey, in the car or just to use at home.
- Award winning noise cancelling headphones for a very affordable price
- Very effective noise cancelling circuit uses inverse phase active technology to provide 16dB of active noise reduction
- Closed back, circumaural over ear design
- Powerful 40mm drivers
- 24K gold plated cable contacts
- 3.5mm stereo jack with 6.3mm adapter and aeroplane socket adapter
- Folding design
- Noise cancelling circuit powered by 1x AAA battery (included)
As reviewed in the March 2010 edition of What Hi-Fi Sound & Vision!
The LINDY Active Noise Cancelling Headphones received 4 out of 5 Stars in a group test of noise cancelling headphones in the March 2010 edition of What Hi-Fi. The test compared a range of headphones priced from £40 up to £300.
Some of the comments made about the LINDY headphones included...
'...available at a tempting price...smaller and lighter than most...
while also being comfortable on the head.'
'...the noise cancellation proves decent...they have decent bass weight and punch...
these are a solid effort.'
Click here to read the full review.
As reviewed in the Sunday Mirror in May 2012
Awarded 10 out of 10 and rated Star Buy. Comments made about our Noise Cancellers included...
'Incredibly affordable for noise cancelling headphones'
'...comfortable and the sound quality is excellent. Loud, but not much sound leaks out to disturb others.'
Reviewed in Computeractive, issue 422, May 2014
Awarded 'Great Pick'. Comments included...
'...worked well against the sound of cars and trains.'
'...very comfortable thanks to the large, padded earpieces.'
'...the NC-40 is remarkably good value.'
- Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Detachable 1.2m cable with 24K gold plated 3.5mm jack
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm stereo adapter
- In-flight adapter
- 1 x AAA battery
- Carry bag
- User manual
Read all 42 reviews for NC-40 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
Bought these headphones (NC-40) as they were a good price and active noise cancelling. They work really well in a fairly loud office, giving some peace and quiet to concentrate :)
Super fast delivery, I have tested the head phones and they work fine. Please don't compare them with £260 BOSE phones. But for £40 they will do for me when I am on long distance flights.
- 16db active noise reduction
- 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Frequency range: 20 – 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 104dB/mW (power on); 100dB/mW (power off)
- Impedance: 70 Ohm ± 20% (power on); 40 Ohm ± 20% (power off)
- Weight: 199g
All orders received before 3.00pm on a working day are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability). Orders received after 3.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
Two delivery options are available...
Airmail - €6.99 (incl. VAT)
- Goods are typically delivered within 5 working days, but can take up to 15 days; if you require your goods more urgently we recommend you use the courier delivery option below
- Only available for goods that weigh less than 0.5kg and have a total value of less than €75 (for insurance purposes), otherwise our courier delivery option automatically applies (see below).
- Orders can not be tracked online
Courier Delivery - €14.99 (incl. VAT)
- Goods are usually delivered within 2 to 3 working days
- Orders can be tracked online
Please note: if the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional carriage charges may apply. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you separately via email before dispatch to inform you of any additional charges.
'Working day' means all days excluding Saturday, Sunday and UK public holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is €6.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: +44 1642 754040
Fax: +44 1642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.