16 Port USB Tablet Charging StationPart No. 73399
- Rack mountable or freestanding USB Charging station
- 16 Type A USB Ports with full 2.1A charging per port
- LED status showing current charge for each port
- Auto scan function
- 2 Year Warranty
The LINDY 16 port USB charging Station allows you to charge up to 16 tablets, phones or other mobile devices at the same time. Each port can provide 5v 2.1A to satisfy the most hungry power devices.
In addition to charging, you can also sync your devices using the maker’s configurator software.
The unit can also be rack mounted with the included brackets. When rack mounted the dividers can be assembled and stood on the top of the unit. When freestanding, the dividers can be attached to the side of the station for a sturdy setup.
This product is perfect for use in schools, libraries, hotels, restaurants or any location that uses multiple tablets on a daily basis.
- 16 port USB station
- 16 port divider module
- Rack mount brackets
- Bag with Screws and screwdriver
- IEC Mains power cable (country specific)
- LINDY User manual
- Full 5V 2.1A (10.5w) charging per port
- LED on each port showing Full/Fast/Slow charging status
- LED display showing port number and amperage
- Auto scan function can be set to 5/10/15/30 second intervals
- Dip switch settings to change the charge modes
- Intelligent power saving
- Rear connectors:
- RS-485 Port (not used)
- USB Type B Port
- IEC C14 Power port
- Base unit dimensions: 440 x 190 x 44mm (WxDxH)
- Dimensions with divider module attached: 440 x 190 x 220mm (WxDxH)
All orders received before 3.00pm on a working day are dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability). Orders received after 3.00pm or on a weekend or public holiday will be dispatched from our warehouse the following working day.
Two delivery options are available...
Airmail - €6.99 (incl. VAT)
- Goods are typically delivered within 5 working days, but can take up to 15 days; if you require your goods more urgently we recommend you use the courier delivery option below
- Only available for goods that weigh less than 0.5kg and have a total value of less than €75 (for insurance purposes), otherwise our courier delivery option automatically applies (see below).
- Orders can not be tracked online
Courier Delivery - €14.99 (incl. VAT)
- Goods are usually delivered within 2 to 3 working days
- Orders can be tracked online
Please note: if the total goods weigh more than 10kg, additional carriage charges may apply. In such cases, a LINDY representative will contact you separately via email before dispatch to inform you of any additional charges.
'Working day' means all days excluding Saturday, Sunday and UK public holidays.
For more information about our Delivery options, please click here
We're confident that you'll be totally happy with any goods purchased from LINDY. However, if you have changed your mind about an item, and you are a private consumer (i.e. not a business customer), then you can return it to us for a full refund provided that:
- You notify us within 30 calendar days from the day after you've received the goods
- The item(s) are returned within 14 days of cancellation. The 14 days start the day after you have notified us of the cancellation
- The item(s) are returned undamaged and unused, with its original packaging and complete with all manuals, components and software seals (if applicable) intact
In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 we would like to make you aware of the following important information:
- We will refund within 14 days of receipt of goods (i.e. when we receive the returned items) or of evidence that the item(s) have been returned to us
- We will refund all monies received, including outbound delivery cost, however if you chose a more expensive means than the cheapest, default standard delivery option offered we will only refund the default standard delivery option you could have chosen
- We will not refund the cost of the return delivery to us
- We have the right to deduct monies from refunds where goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value. We will not deduct for removal of packaging to inspect the item, but we may deduct for wear and tear where the item has not been checked but used. The charge for this is €6.00 or 15% of the product cost (whichever is greater)
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, please:
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
- Report it to us within 24 hours of receipt
Faulty or incomplete on arrival
You can return goods that have arrived faulty or incomplete for a full refund or replacement, provided that:
- For faulty items you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you've received the goods
- If the goods are incomplete or there is a shortfall you notify us within 3 days of receiving the goods
- The item you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and software
If, after testing by our Technical Dept., the product is proven to be faulty we will refund your reasonable return carriage costs.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion.
Goods returned as faulty where no fault is found will be returned to the customer.
How to return goods to us
The quickest and easiest way to return goods is to complete our on-line Returns Merchandise Form.
Or you can contact our Technical Department on:
Tel: +44 1642 754040
Fax: +44 1642 754049
Alternatively, you can download, complete and fax the Model Cancellation Form
We recommend you return any goods via a postal/carriage service that requires a signature upon delivery.
Please note: The above information applies to orders placed on the end user section of our website. For registered trade and business customers ordering from the trade or business sections of the site, different delivery charges and returns terms apply.